Thursday 24 January 2008

Day 4: Our Comments

Activity week is great and I really enjoyed the Science Museum,I don't want this week to end!(mayowa)

I am loveing this week the Science Museum was so cool!!!(Rachel)

Activity Week has been great so far we have done :sailing,been to the science museum,we have been canoeing and it has been absoloutely great ive enjoyed canoeing the best because it was a great laugh with my freinds when they fell in the water.(Charlie)

I am having a SUPER time in Activity Week it is great fun. We have been to Fairlop Waters, Science Museum and lots of other things. I love Activity Week!!! (Heather)


I am injoying activity week so much i just dont want it to end!!!!!!!!!(Alexandra)


Activity Week has been wicked so far and I am glad that I had come here. My fav part so far has been the Science Museum. That was so much fun!(Harry)


Activity Week has been so cool, I enjoyed the Science Museum the best, we have been sailing and Canoeing at Fairlop Waters (Jordan)

Activity week has been briliant, I really enjoyed the Kayaking and going to the science museum it was fantastic!!! I would love to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Amy)

Activity week has been the best, i liked the kayak and the history museum the best it was fantastic!!!i would do it again (gabby)

Activity Week has been so coool! espically the history museum it was terrific i would do it again if i had to, i wish i could but the weather on monday was cold and wet but i hope everybody is having a great time x ( alison)

I really enjoyed activity week! It was fantastic. Sailing was the best out of all the rest but I still enjoyed everything!Thanks teachers!I hope that we all had a great time! It was worth the money......it really was! xx (naba)

I REALLY enjoyed Activity week!! My favorite thing I did out was Sailing on monday. I don't know why we are doing activity week but i've really enjoyed it! Thank you whoever organised this!! (Jessica) xx

Activity Week has been the best week ever!! My favourite activity was Kayaking. First I was so nervous because the water was so wavy!! I have to admit I was really good at it!! I've loved activity week!! It was so great!! I want to do it again!! ( Jayde xx)

I have really enjoyed activity week it has been fantastic!! I really enjoyed the Kayaking and the science museum it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Amie)

I really had fun because I liked going sailing and bellboating. (Kevin)

Activity Week has been very exciting and I really loved the Kayaking. The thing that I did not like was canoeing because it was very wobbly.(Tharsa)

Activity Week has been very exciting as I have been waiting for the activities. I really enjoyed canoeing and bell boating, it was fun paddling around the lake. (Rebecca).